Product Manager (2-5 Yrs)
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31650
Position Title: Product Manager 3
Informatica – Modernization Program
Informatica Corporation is the world’s leading independent provider of Data Management Services. Thousands of enterprises worldwide depend on Informatica for data integration, data quality, and data management solutions to access, integrate, and trust their information assets residing either on-premises or in the Cloud.
Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for a trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
The Informatica Modernization Product Management team is responsible for helping customers make the transition from Informatica “on-Premises” applications to our Intelligent Data Management Cloud services. Everything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we provide data to our solutions and services to make that data great; data that is connected, clean and safe; ready to use so that enterprises can be data ready and put their unique “data based” information to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready.
Our team plays a significant role in helping our customers innovate their Informatica serviced data architectures to benefit from the latest innovations driven through the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud.
In this role, you will help shape the direction for customers adoption of Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud. The product Management team for customer modernization enables us to further our cloud leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market. You will:
- Work with R&D organizations driving product requirements and ensuring timely release of products and solutions, managing the complete life cycle of products/modules you are responsible for
- Lead the market/technology research developing deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors in the cloud space
- Run and drive product management initiatives which support our partnership and solution initiatives with AWS, Azure, Google, and other strategic & emerging partners
- Evangelize Informatica products, platforms, and solutions with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, product marketing, sales, technical sales and customer support
As an integral member of the team, you are charged with product line success. Based in Bangalore India, with possibly 10-15% International Travel, you will:
- Defining and prioritizing requirements, working with external customers as well as internal consumers (pre-sales, IPS, GCS, CSM etc.)
- Day to day interaction with engineering, running scrums, representing the customer in making scoping and triaging decisions
- Enabling pre-sales, GCS and other customer facing teams on Informatica features
- Owning the delivery of key product features needed to support modernization of Informatica customers to Informatica cloud products.
- Driving the roadmap for major cloud ecosystems, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Snowflake etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 4+ total years in Product Management, Product Engineering, or Solution Engineering roles
- Familiarity with Informatica products in general (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality, Enterprise Data Catalog, Informatica Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases, data warehouse appliances and cloud data warehouses
- Experience and technical knowledge of PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, and other cloud-based software and platforms
- Preferred familiarity with Orchestration & Robotic Process Automation related tools and technologies
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences including customers and partners and internal teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral) in English; well-honed influencing skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager (2-5 Yrs)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN