Senior Curriculum Developer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31656
Position Title: Senior Curriculum Developer
This team plays a pivotal role in building robust teams through training and enablement. We play a key role in assisting the product revenue growth by building well trained teams to ensure their success at all levels.
- Develop and implement innovative learning/e-learning solutions that assist the business to meet strategic initiatives and future growth.
- Create microlearning content for self-paced consumption.
- Hands-on professional who can work directly with teams and stakeholders to produce quality Enablement content.
- Work on regular LMS admin operations.
- Frontends on all LMS related tickets for specific teams.
- Collaborate with Teams in resolving their e-learning concerns.
- Manage the course asset library, audit and regular maintenance of learning content.
- Participate in LMS review meetings with global teams.
- Responsible for ensuring course content is functional and accurate. Resolve unexpected errors, patch upgrade errors, infrastructural challenges.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Hosting training sessions and handle post training activities.
- Schedule and administer enablement enrolments.
- 8-10 years of experience in designing curriculum and content development.
- Experience in developing training content in a variety of learning formats, e-learning content, online tutorials and multi-media development skills with audio, video, and/or animation.
- Clear, professional and concise communications (written/verbal), facilitation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and complete assigned deliverables.
- Proficiency in eLearning authoring tools like Articulate Storyline, Captivate and Camtasia is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Database and Cloud.
- Working knowledge of Cornerstone or any LMS is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication abilities.
- Adaptable - ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a complex working environment.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive without waiting for direction.
- Can conceptualize technical/functional content into something creative and effective.
- Attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
Role details and requirements
- Qualification: Any graduate, preferably Engineering
- Position: Curriculum Developer/ Senior Curriculum Developer
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Experience: 8-10yrs
- Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Curriculum Developer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN