Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31664
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Informatica is looking for Cloud Engineer for our IT Automation team. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our critical cloud infrastructure, incident management, building governance across cloud infrastructure, process improvement and more. As part of this team, you will get an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Cloud First Cloud Native (CFCN) strategy of the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be technically proficient and have passion to support our customers and stakeholders. He/she should find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet is equally adept at and content working independently. The candidate should be able to rapidly understand and translate Customer’s business challenges and concerns into cloud ready solutions
Have the resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking to solve the most complex data challenges.
Learn quickly, pickup new technologies and help the team become efficient with automation by thinking outside the box.
Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum 5years of experience in IT industry with relevant experience of 3+ years in cloud domain.
- Having experience working with major cloud service providers like AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Building and managing accounts and services in Public Clouds.
- Experience in Declarative CI/CD.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Hands-On experience in Infrastructure as a code (IaaC) (I,e AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM template)
- Experience in scripting languages Python, Shell Scripting.
- Hands-On experience in source code management I,e git, svn.
- Good understanding of DevOps and DevSecOps.
- Solid Analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of Virtual Machines infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN