Technical Program Manager
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 31672
Position Title: Senior Project Management
The Informatica Data Governance & Privacy team is responsible for building the leading products to provide Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Catalog and Data Privacy in our Cloud as well as on-premise deployments. Thousands of customers rely on our products and services for managing billions of records every day.
As a Program Manager, you will manage program deliveries, provide analytical expertise, and drive prioritization with a highly inspired and inquisitive team of platform technologists developing and deploying applications to the highest standards.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a seasoned Technical program manager. You have a track record of managing large-scale software development releases. You are willing to work on many different projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable managing fast-paced cloud software development releases, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on release management for high-performance products. We are looking for someone with a background in software release management to coordinate our product release management activities.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin, Ireland and will:
- Drive strategic adoption and optimization efforts of all product development initiatives within the DGP Organisation.
- Continuously monitor the application base and software engineering processes with a modernization lens, focusing on application technical & data attributes, financial, usage, geography and other demographic and metrics.
- Create an engagement model, conduct deep dives and collaborate with all stakeholders including application owners and central functions to understand friction points, and ensure proposed actions plans are executed and enablement is driven by needs, gaps, and priorities.
- Define and track clear roadmaps and dependencies with close oversight to ensure execution to completion
- Program management & oversight of the deliverables & resources distributed across different technology teams across the front to back application stack and infrastructure, along with controls and reporting requirements.
- Assess, structure, and implement governance and tooling to assist Engineering & Architecture drive transparency and accountability.
- Help teams with the Agile methodology adoption and align all the teams within the program with the set guidelines
- Facilitate and manage Infrastructure related projects which involves multiple teams and technical knowledge
- Help in Cross-Functional management with respect to Security and Documentation
- Champion the development process, the quality of our software, and the delivery of the product
- Working across Geographies and flexible with timings to support 24x7 Cloud Operations
- Lead/ help with continuous process improvement initiatives across Informatica R&D teams
- Handle multiple product release projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines while effectively managing priorities
- 5+ years as a Software Technical Program/Project Manager or Engineering Manager in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of public cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), private cloud technologies, software and data engineering.
- Required experience: Prior roles in Cloud, Cloud-first Cloud-Native, SDLC, data analysis and visualization, product management and program management.
- Experience in handling Cloud Infrastructure, Security and Migration Projects
- Program management focuses on features, blockers, and prioritization
- Experience of working in major enterprise Cloud Product organization
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands. Be structured, systematic and analytical in your approach.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset and ability to interact with various stakeholders including engineers
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to challenge status quo and help resolve dependencies and escalate issues to deliver within the timelines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent experience; Programming background is strongly desired
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement program, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Program Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE