Customer Success Mgr.
Job Number: 31674
Position Title: Mgr, Customer Success
Informatica aspires to help our customers to achieve their data management innovations with Informatica platform and success offerings. To this end, Informatica invested in a dedicated Customer Success organization to guide customer use cases launch, driving business adoption, and ensuring customers are able to maximize their outcome with the investments made on the Informatica products.
We deliver enterprise-grade cloud data management platforms that leverage AI-powered technology to help companies build a data platform for the future, operate more efficiently, and adapt to changing needs. Our Customer Success team helps customers modernize or transform their data platform using Informatica products and services. As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our customer's technical and business executive leadership team to help with post-sales implementation planning, proactively guide customer’s technical adoption journey, and enable them to deliver innovation to their end business users. You will also work with the account team to identify opportunities to help grow and expand the customer investments.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the primary strategic customer-facing role responsible for platform adoption success through the management of joint success plan and strong customer relationships.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer's business and technical objectives, partner with them to build a strategic joint success plan with identified objectives, milestones and measurable KPIs to achieve the outcomes.
- Apply domain/technical knowledge of Informatica platform, best practices, and customer insights to remove blockers and lead key resources, internally and externally, to proactively support customer’s success plan.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives (sales, support, professional services, engineering, renewal, and partners) on overall platform success,
- Accelerate customer’s P2V (Purchase to Value) journey and thereby help to protect recurring renewal revenue and expand customer NRR (Net Retention Rate).
- Engage regularly and develop deep relationships with customer stakeholders including business and technical teams.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive insights and act as an Informatica Cloud Data Management Platform evangelist with customers, partners, and ecosystem communities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with technical executive teams and driving customer digital transformation with enterprise products or 5+ years of success in senior roles, Product Management or technical/business consulting roles attributing to technical delivery management or/program management for large, complex, and global strategic customers. Prior work experience in a technical function (such as Professional Service, Presales, Technical Account Management) in Business Analytics or any Data Management technology is preferred.
- Communication and Leadership: This role requires strong communication/presentation skills, as well as displaying strong leadership and confidence in all levels of customer engagement/situations. Ability to articulate business value to various stakeholders within customer organization including IT and business leaders.
- Technical and Domain Expertise Knowledge Ability to understand the business requirements and technical problems and help them with best practices and the right next action. Functional knowledge of hybrid Cloud deployment applications, Data Lake, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, or overall Enterprise data platforms required. Demonstrated eco-system knowledge in Azure, AWS, Google CloudPlatform, or microservice framework preferred. Certification in Informatica platform(s) or relevant Data Management (Cloud Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data Management) technologies preferred
- Relationship Building: Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in enterprise or strategic accounts. Experience in managing different levels of leadership team engagement a regular basis required.
- Program Management: Proven track record of planning for a portfolio of engagements, on-time deliveries, cross-group collaboration, and critical thinking is required. Project Management (PMP) certification preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Science or equivalent practical experience required. Master's degree in a Management or Engineering field preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Mgr.
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, Ontario CA