Sr. Principal, Technical Marketing
Job Number: 31704
Position Title: Technical Marketing Engineer 5
Sr. Principal, Technical Marketing
Location: Remote, US
Informatica is currently looking for a Sr. Principal, Technical Marketing with experience in enterprise software technical marketing to join our team in United States.
As a Sr. Principal, Technical Marketing, you will be responsible for managing a team of technical marketers and building out our technical solution assets across several market categories where Informatica is the undisputed leader including data catalog, data governance, data quality, master data management, customer 360 and more. You will manage and contribute to all aspects of technical marketing – solution and reference architectures, technical demos and tutorials, hands-on workshops, roundtables, evangelize Informatica solutions through social media & meetups, create compelling technical contents based on key use-cases, deliver technical enablement to pre-sales and consultants. In the role of Sr. Principal Technical Marketing, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. Principal Technical Marketing you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration skills
What You’ll Do
- Manage and grow a team of the industry’s best technical marketers including cloud data governance catalog, data governance, data quality, master data management, customer 360
- Develop technical collateral through deep engagement with customers, sales, product marketing, product management, and engineering
- Design and develop technical sales and marketing collateral including demos, POC guides, blogs, technical white papers, reference architectures, and field training courses
- Design and develop content for hands-on solution workshops
- Deliver technical enablement to sales consulting/engineering
- Drive technical evangelism by participating in roundtables, meetups, user groups, and writing blogs
- Support technical customer meetings and training
- Create technical competitive and market analysis
- Ensure that technical feedback from partners and customers is brought back to the respective Product Managers and engineers
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with data management technologies designing, installing, implementing, administering, and maintaining data management environments
- Experience in data catalog, data governance, data quality, master data management, Customer 360 technologies
- Strong architecture, design, and implementation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience building demos, workshops, benchmarks, and other technical sales / marketing collateral
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative and often uncertain start-up environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
What Does Success Look Like?
You are an extremely motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision in the rapidly growing Cloud Enterprise Data Management market. You have a passion for making complex underlying technologies appear simple and can show how they deliver compelling results to business. You are adept at seeing the big picture and how to bring various components together into complete solution architecture and use-cases that highlight key product differentiators. Your technical prowess and collaborative style enable you to leverage various experts and resources to get things done. You have practical business sense and are excited about the impact data and information technology has on business and our lives
Nice to Have
Experience with enterprise cloud software and data management software a plus
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Principal, Technical Marketing
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US