Data Analyst - Fixed Term (12 Months)
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 31735
Position Title: Fixed Term Employee
Data Analyst (12 Months Fix Term)
Data Integrity and Analysis (50%)
- Ensure all data structure, documents and invoices in Visual Lease are accurate.
- Standardize and QC the data in our lease administration database and workplace management system (Visual Lease and OfficeSpace).
- Review monthly lease, rent and rent income reports to ensure correct information captured.
- Assist in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and analyzing information about financials, lease terms and other relevant items.
- Cross-check and review work of lease administration vendor to ensure quality and accuracy of lease data.
- Ensure lease administration vendor follows their scope of work.
- Research and analyze clauses within commercial lease contracts.
- Prepare badge analysis for each office location.
- Prepare monthly portfolio and ad hoc reports.
- Prepare monthly data integrity tracker.
- Maintain reports and dashboards for cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with other functions to prepare department level reports.
- Generate lease accounting calculations and reports from Visual Lease.
- Coordinate a diverse range of activities across various real estate functions/adjacent departments and team events.
- Tackle any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate, Economics, Accounting, Finance
- 3+ years of Lease Administration experience
- Lease Administration database experience
- Financial, Analytical and Reporting Skills
Technical Proficiencies (Approximate % of workday using these applications.)
- Microsoft Excel (50%)
- Visual Lease/Lease administration software (20%)
- Microsoft Word (10%)
- Microsoft Outlook (10%)
- Tableau (5%)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (5%)
- Attention to detail
- Organization Skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Work independently or within a team
- Basic understanding of real estate terminology and accounting concepts
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst - Fixed Term (12 Months)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US