Senior Presales Consultant
Multiple Locations: Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom • United Kingdom
Job Number: 31798
Position Title: Senior Solutions Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Presales Consultant with experience in Data Management to join our UK Presales team in the UK.
As a Senior Presales Consultant, you will be responsible for coordinating technical and Pre-Sales activities. In the role of Senior Presales Consultant, no day will be the same as you’ll work across multiple industries (Fin Serv, Public, Retail, etc) and a broad suite of solutions (Data Management, Cloud Integration and Data Governance) making each customer engagement a new challenge. Working as a Senior Presales Consultant you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- You're technically proficient and have the patience to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions.
- Whether it's an initial product evaluation, product demonstration, or addressing technical pain points, you're willing to take the time to provide explanations and find solutions where needed.
- You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
- As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your teammates.
- If your team members or customers are in remote locations, you are comfortable with travel in order to engage face-to-face.
• At least five years of experience in a Pre-Sales consulting role.
• Experience with Data focused Enterprise software solutions i.e. Data Management, Data Integration, Data Governance and Cataloguing, Data Quality, Data Engineering, Data Science, PIM, etc.
• Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
• Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
• Ability to work as part of a virtual team.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will draw on your domain expertise and practical experience to become a trusted advisor to the prospect’s technical and business teams and help secure both net-new software sales and ensure existing subscriptions are renewed.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Presales Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB