Consulting Services Sales Manager
Multiple Locations: California, United States • Colorado, United States
Job Number: 31851
Position Title: Consulting Services Account Manager III
Responsible for positioning, selling, and growing Consulting, Education Services, and/or Professional Services engagements (e.g., analysis, re-configuration, research services/solutions, customer training etc.). Primary responsibility may include finding and generating new customers, developing new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel. This is a field role that requires travel to customer locations up to, and may exceed, 50% of the time, based on the needs of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Build and expands Consulting, Education Services, and/or Professional Services business within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
• Partners with Software sales peers and consulting team to execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for assigned accounts.
• Identifying and deliver upon core customer requirements while mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
• Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
• Builds Consulting, Education Services, and/or Professional Services project funnel and is accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and profitability target achievement.
• Collaborates with Marketing for events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
• Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
• Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
• At this level, incumbents will have subject matter expertise in selling the company’s Consulting, Education, and Professional Services.
• Assigned accounts are the largest and/or the most complex in nature, where assigned quota is typically highest among the account manager levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
• Incumbents routinely interact with the senior-most customer executive and CXO-level decision makers.
Knowledge & Skills
• Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
• Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
• Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
• Holds a complete understanding and can articulate upon the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
• Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
• Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
• Deep functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, Big Data, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consulting Services Sales Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US