Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31865
Position Title: Managed ServicesÂ Principal ConsultantÂ Â
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Principal Consultant, you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge, successfully delivering the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customer’s data management projects on the Cloud Hosted environment. You will work closely with the various integrated internal Informatica teams, other Informatica consultants, customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support, Product Management and CSM’s to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services contributing to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a skilled consultant with knowledge and experience on MDM and IDQ administration, upgrade and migration related activities, MDM Architecture, RDBMS and Java. Working with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy, taking a primary point of contact role and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a team of Clients, Informatica stakeholders and/or Business Partner consultants. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Support hosted MDM, IDQ, C360 environments across various MDM domains in the Cloud ecosystem
- Support new customer onboarding to Cloud Hosted, review MDM architectures, advise on upgrades, and related technical requirements and complexity.
- Independently handle and respond to technical and ecosystem related queries by Cloud Hosted customers
- Demonstrates a strong focus on technical execution and works well in a team structure
You are responsible for supporting Informatica Cloud Hosted customers across their various phases of onboarding, enablement, advisory and maintenance. You are also responsible for mentoring other Informatica CSP’s, coordinating with internal Cloud Hosted teams in the effective use and deployment of Informatica MDM, IDQ, and ActiveVOS along with IICS (CDI/CAI) in the Hosted environments
- Provide Informatica MDM Cloud Services and Offering Overview to customers
- Support new environment onboarding on Cloud Hosted MDM
- Provide hybrid/cloud specific integrations guidelines and best practice recommendations based on project requirement
- Review customer architectures and planning to align with the Cloud Hosted MDM ecosystem
- Co-ordinate application upgrades and maintenance with the Cloud Hosted team and customers
- Provide an advisory to customers on solution deployment, adherence to best practices, performance guidelines
- Provide recommendations on maintenance activities to keep the Hosted Solution aligned with organizational goals and provide recommendation related to further expansion
- Follow defined playbooks and documented/automated processes
- Provide strong experience with “Cloud Concepts” with AWS and Azure
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the team
- Provide regular reports to communicate status and activities performed both internally and externally to customers
- Apply Informatica’ s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices during engagements with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 7+ years of working experience in either or combination of Informatica MDM and Informatica Data Quality/Power Center product implementations, administration, and upgrades/migrations
- Experience in driving MDM workshop, MDM demo, MDM architecture reviews and Estimation
- Has extensive experience in MDM upgrades, EBF’s and HF’s, gap analysis and planning
- Proficient/hands-on experience in MDM and/or DQ/PC configuration and install, HF/EBF upgrades
- Experience in Informatica MDM architecture, Integration with upstream and downstream (batch and real time)
- Experience with BI and ETL tools (Informatica Power Center, IDQ, IICS, etc.)
- Experience or understanding in Informatica MDM Web Services and BES
- Experience in configuring and administrating of Informatica MDM
- Experience in application servers (JBOSS and/or WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Experience in working on cloud environments as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Java, J2EE environment
- Expert-level database skills in Oracle
- Understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
- Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn/explore new technologies as and when required.
- Strong Analytical Skills
Other preferred skills for this role include
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
- Experience in Data Quality Tools as Address Doctor is a plus
- Ability to automate administration tasks, perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning and administer security
- Experience with optimization of high-volume databases
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix)
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN