Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 31895
Position Title: Sr DevOps Engineer (Ops Team)
- Implement, secure, scale and troubleshoot a global, multi-cloud management layer for Informatica’s cloud platform and products.
- Educate and keep product and operations teams informed on the best practice designs, proper implementations, high-performance optimizations, and self-service troubleshooting skills.
- Create runbooks and “Platform as Code” to build scalable, fault-tolerant, and resilient infrastructure for product and operations teams. Maintain greater than 99.9% availability.
- Accelerate the transformation from datacenter-centric design patterns to immutable, automated, highly available, and a zero-trust cloud-based infrastructure.
- Implement and monitor the security controls and performance metrics of the network layer, including resiliency checks and failure prediction.
- Willingness to be part of an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of expert level and toolset experience in AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience operating within environments compliant with SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO27000 or equivalent
- Strong knowledge on any one of the managed Kubernetes environment like EKS AKS and GKE
- Knowledge on service mesh like Istio or consul
- Good programming knowledge on Go (or any other similar).
- Strong analytical skills, mental resiliency and the ability to think systematically under stress.
- Highly accountable and willing to take ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Knowledge on Linux system right from kernel and up
- Experience on Continuous delivery tools like Spinnaker, Argo,FluxCD
Nice to Have
- Strong knowledge Istio
- Golang development experience
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-CT1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN