Subscription Renewals Representative
Job Number: 31958
Position Title: Subscription Renewals Representative
Subscription Renewals Representative
Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing software contracts for assigned region or account. Increases renewal sales for assigned region or account(s). Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products. Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications. Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements. Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements. Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing subscription contracts.
- Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota and upsell requirements, via existing customers and referrals within the organization.
- Maintain account team relationships by working with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers.
- Responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- Maintains contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protects contract revenue stream.
- Ensures timely contract renewal and promotes awareness of upgrade and add-on opportunities to customers, as well as uncovering additional use cases within customers.
- Read and process metadata to understand customer usage.
- Ensures competitiveness of company's maintenance contracts.
- At this level, incumbents are assigned moderately complex and/or strategically important renewal opportunities.
Knowledge & Skills
- Works towards well-defined sales objectives that require infrequent deviation from established processes and procedures for selling the company's products.
- Applies learned skills and makes recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters.
- Collaborates well with others to achieve team or individual sales objectives.
- Advancement to the next level is often distinguished by levels of sales training and/or technical certification in conjunction with success in role.
- Knowledge of the organization’s various products and renewable contracts and the ability to position and sell the same by understanding a customer's business need.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Able to organize, prioritize complete activities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage customary sales results pressure as a result of demanding workload, while maintaining a positive and professional manner throughout.
- Strong internal and customer communication skills.
- Increasing exposure to hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Subscription Renewals Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: KD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US