Multiple Locations: Poland • Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland • Tarnow, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland • Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland • Radom, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland • Łódź, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland • Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland • Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Job Number: 32037
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Informatica is seeking a Systems Engineer within the Enterprise Technology team to support our IT Infrastructure in a hybrid environment of on-prem and cloud-based solutions. This role will be based in Poland - we are open for full remote work!
As a Systems Engineer, you will be the technical expert in Windows Server Administration with a developer mindset and use automation to drive efficiency and standardization. You will be interacting with various business units within Informatica and technical partners to deliver a scalable and secure platform to run applications and services. You must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a hybrid cloud SaaS infrastructure with multiple technologies but not limited to Active Directory, AzureAD, AD Connect, DNS, DHCP, M365, Exchange Online, PKI, Certificate Management, SSO etc.
- Work with business units to gather requirements, build & architect systems for various projects.
- Manage and Administer Identity & Access Management systems and Single Sign On.
- Review & evaluate the existing architectures and modify architectural diagrams as needed.
- Provide training to level 1 & 2 support teams, work with monitoring teams and find opportunities to automate repetitive tasks to increase efficiency.
- Build a working relationship with different vendors to keep up with latest releases and drive feature requirements.
- Work closely with Information Security team on various compliance audits and certifications like SOX & ISO 27001
- Ability to work on an incident queue in follow the sun model for L3 & L4 incidents.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in Windows Server Administration 2012, 2016, 2019 and maybe 2022.
- Experience in Microsoft based technologies like Active Directory, AzureAD, DNS, Exchange Online, M365, PKI, Certificate Management etc.
- Experience working on any Identity Provider and good understanding of authentication technologies like LDAP, Kerberos & SAML.
- Good understanding of an email flow in Exchange Online and Exchange Online Protection
- Good understanding of DNS (internal & external) including SPF, DKIM, DMARC, SRV records & Geo-DNS
- Strong PowerShell scripting knowledge to automate tasks and manage exchange online
- Ability to successfully lead and prioritize multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, after local business hours as required by the change management process.
- Strong technical documentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or Technology
- Ability to work with a diverse team from different time zones in US, EMEA & APAC.
- Experience working with Proofpoint, Agari, Druva etc.
- Ability to follow ITIL best practices with change management process in a global environment
- Drive and passion to learn and introduce new technology in the environment
Nice to Have
- Any Microsoft certifications – MCSA, MCSE, Azure Cloud etc.
- Okta certifications
- Cisco Certification (CCNA)
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, PL