Full Stack Developer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32044
Position Title: Software Engineer IT Applications
IT Applications department manages the mission critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications include Salesforce, AEM, Azure, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM and many more. We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
As a full stack developer, you will get an opportunity to work on enterprise class, modern application ecosystem to apply your knowledge and explore new technical domains. In this role, you will be responsible to design and develop integrations with major cloud providers and downstream enterprise systems.
The role and responsibilities entail:
· Develop, deploy, and support integrations with major cloud providers
· Collaborate and work with many internal sub teams, like Product/Project managers, R&D to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
· Collaborate with Architect and the Ecosystem Marketplace Providers to assess APIs and perform proof of concepts while meeting deadlines and Ecosystem’s exceptional quality and security standards
· Proactively reach out to team members to quickly ramp up your knowledge of the Ecosystem model of our service offerings
· Minimum 2-4 years of full stack developer experience
· Strong coding and debugging skills with experience in web technologies including one or more of the following: Java, Hibernate, Spring boot
· Adept at service-oriented architecture, design, and development with hands on experience developing Java REST services
· Working knowledge of authentication technologies like SAML, OAuth, SSL etc.
· Working knowledge in one of the leading Cloud Providers like AWS, Azure is a must
· Work with product owners and external partners to develop and maintain these external integrations
· Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with peers and management, including interacting with a global team
· Strong programming fundamentals
· Excellent customer focus
· Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
· Quick grasp of requirements and the ability to translate them into technical designs
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Must enjoy working with leading edge technology and being an intrinsic part of a fantastic team
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Full Stack Developer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN