Job Number: 32048
Position Title: Consultant PS
Informatica, a Leader in all 5 Gartner Magic Quadrants in our industry, is currently looking for a Consultant within Professional Services to join our team in Poland.
As a Consultant you will be working with experienced consultants on deploying Informatica’s data governance and/or cloud data integration products and supporting our customers in getting value out of them. In the role of a Consultant, you must be able to learn quickly, work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Consultant you must have strong technical skills, but also be sensible to the business aspect of projects. Communication and other soft skills will be very important in your role.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy and configure Informatica’s Data Governance products (i.e. EDC, AXON)
- Communicate with our customers, some of the largest companies in the world (including 84 of the Fortune 100).
- Discuss requirements and use-cases and write the solution design.
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Collaborate with other consultants, our Global Customer Support and Research & Development Teams.
- Have a chance to expand your knowledge by learning about many Informatica’s products.
- Completed a BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical program.
- 1 – 3 years of commercial experience.
- Comfortable usage of UNIX/Linux shell.
- Some experience in data integration, data governance and/or data analysis
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are a fast learner and can pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
- As a team player, you convince with reliable and systematic work.
- You can communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Informatica’s products.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Capable in programming and scripting languages
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, PL