Senior Product Manager- MDM
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32065
Position Title: Product Manager 4
We’re currently looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in data management, analytics, AI/ML and/or Cloud to join our team in Bangalore.
As a Product Manager working on our market leading Multidomain MDM platform, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a ground-breaking data management and applications platform solving complex data management problems in the Cloud. You will interact with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to author product requirements and you will collaborate with talented peers to drive the implementation of compelling and differentiated products.
In the role of Product Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. You must have a proven track record in delivering experiences that delight users. You must be comfortable being hands-on with complex technology and have a keen understanding of how it can bring value to a diverse customer base.
Working as a Product Manager you must have the ability to connect with and inspire others. You must have sound product judgment, the ability to communicate product strategy and product requirements and the ability to present clear and measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Working with customers, partners and Informatica stakeholders to identify and clarify functional and non-functional requirements for the product
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, experimentation, analysis, and iteration
- Writing high-quality specifications and communicating specific and actionable requirements to Engineering
- Working closely with UX, Engineering and Documentation teams to drive product priorities to ensure the right functionality for an enterprise class, industry leading product
- Being a subject matter expert on our software for customers and partners, as well as for internal audiences such as Sales, Presales, Professional Services and Customer Support
- Developing materials and product demonstrations for field enablement, train-the-trainer, conferences, webinars and analyst briefings
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- Manage the product backlog for specific product areas, and ensure that the right functionality is being delivered at the right time
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in an independent software vendor, working on enterprise applications
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, design, product development and planning
- Ability to gather and prioritize requirements and author detailed requirements and functional specifications (submission of writing samples, such as prior requirements, whitepapers, blogs or other articles is encouraged)
- Strong technical background with the ability to quickly develop deep product knowledge and communicate the business values to the field and customers
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently but still be detail oriented
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
What We’d Like to See
- Experience with master data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (SaaS) software, AI/ML technologies, NOSQL databases, graph databases and/or Big Data technologies is a plus
- Experience working in an independent software vendor on B2B software is preferred
Bangalore,India with possibly 10-15% International Travel
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager- MDM
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN