Dutch Speaking - Digital Sales Account Manager
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 32069
Position Title: Digital Sales Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Digital Sales Account Manager with experience in Sales and Full sales cycle ownership to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
The Digital Sales Account Manager sells the company’s products, systems and/or services remotely, via telephone or digital means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for an assigned territory, youwill have full sales cycle ownership with a personal quota assigned and will be responsible for your go-to-market strategy. In the role of Digital Sales Account Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as a Digital Sales Account Manager you must have leadership, growth mindset, communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- A territory list will be provided to the Digital Sales Account Manager
What You’ll Do
- Manage and execute outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer engagement to exceed assigned sales targets.
- Drive opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation.
- Own and manage sales excellence in forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM opportunity management.
- Define and execute upon go-to-market strategy to identify incremental pipeline gains and revenue within whitespace accounts. Align and collaborate with sales ecosystem (Field Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Renewals) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training
- Must have a growth mindset and have a plan to overachieve. Quota is a suggestion – create a plan for 200% achievement
- Leverages industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills
- Has worked with channel previously and has been successful on those engagements
- Fluent in English
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will achieve your quota by the end of the 3rd quarter, leaving you the last quarter to build up on your accelerators
- You will provide a strategy and execution plan on quarterly QBRs (Quarterly Business Review) with the leadership team
- You will reach your commit number and execute on the linearity (close month) on those QBRs
- You will drive deals till conclusion, successfully completing negotiations with customers
- You will build you channel strategy and ecosystem, to use these synergies to customer’s advantage
- You will have the CRM tool always up to date, with the latest updates
Nice to Have
- Dutch language(s) is a key differentiator
- Overachieving in previous roles will be an advantage
- A passion for sales
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Dutch Speaking - Digital Sales Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE