Enterprise Account Manager Benelux
Job Number: 32072
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Territory Account Manager with experience selling enterprise software to join our team in the Netherlands.
As a Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling enterprise software solutions and driving incremental license and subscription revenue. In the role of Territory Account Manager, you will develop and cultivate strong relationships within assigned accounts/territory and maximize Informatica’s footprint within them. Working as the Territory Account Manager you must have strong communication, collaboration, and sales skills.
What You’ll Do
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements. Being able to recognize strategic data-driven initiatives and claim your seat at the table to help build a vision to strive for better decisions based on better data.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision-makers up to and including the CXO level.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s Data Management vision & strategy maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- 5+ years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software solutions.
- Track record of hitting and over-achieving sales targets.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Amsterdam, Netherlands
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Account Manager Benelux
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, NL