Senior Manager, MDM & CDP
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 32074
Position Title: Senior Manager, Information Technology
Sr. Manager, Master Data Management & Customer Data Platform
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
The Enterprise Data Office is responsible for enterprise wide data and information strategy, governance, control and effective exploitation of data assets to create tangible business value.
- Be the MDM SME for Informatica actively supporting functions like Sales, Finance, Marketing & Customer Support
- Lead the implementation of Informatica Cloud MDM, facilitate User acceptance and adoption of the SaaS platform across the enterprise
- Primary Point of Contact for all Customer and Contact related analytics initiatives
- Collaborate with India based Development team and validate design and develop the MDM solutions and ensure new functionality meets business objectives when delivered
- Extend Data Governance framework to cover Sales, Marketing and other Business Functions
- Communicate status on weekly basis to stakeholders and executive sponsors
- BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- 12+ years of industry experience with a minimum of 3 years in a Managerial role and at least 5+ years of MDM experience supporting Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support domain
- Must have Informatica MDM implementation (configuration, modelling, development) & in-depth technical experience (User Exits, Match Rule config, SIF, Active VOS, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle Cloud, Marketo and other related data, processes and methodologies
- Working knowledge with third-party data-enrichment providers such as D&B, HGI, Zoom Info, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with Data Analysis, SQL, and Reporting tools.
- Strong analytical ability and be able to deep dive into technical details and design analytics solutions when needed
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Experience on PowerCenter/Informatica Intelligent Cloud services interfacing with MDM
Nice to Have
- Minimum of 4+ yrs of Subscription Business Model
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Good understanding of Address Standardization using Informatica Address Doctor
- Experience with UNIX and shell script programming
- Experience with Customer Data Platform would be a plus
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, MDM & CDP
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US