Senior Public Relations Manager
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
Job Number: 32075
Position Title: Senior Manager, Public Relations
Senior Public Relations Manager
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Public Relations Manager with experience in strategic external communications centered around thought leadership, product PR and media relations to join our team in Redwood City, CA
As a Senior PR Manager, reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Communications, you will be a key contributor in strengthening Informatica’s cloud leadership among key stakeholders including data leaders, channel partners, media and industry influencers. You are someone who is passionate about the transformative power of data and enjoys creative storytelling to raise Informatica’s brand visibility. The Senior PR Manager will play a critical role in driving a continuous drumbeat around Informatica’s product and partner innovation with agency support and lead our awards program. Excellent writing, organizational and project management skills are a must for this position as you will be collaborating across multiple teams including product management, product marketing, social and digital.
What You’ll Do
- Support major company announcements, reinforcing Informatica’s product innovation as a cloud data management leader
- Lead product-specific storytelling, both directly and via agency support, to secure trade and business media coverage in North America.
- Act as a liaison between the corporate communications team and social/digital marketing teams on integrated campaigns
- Responsible for managing the Informatica online newsroom to showcase our thought leadership
- Support thought leadership programs, including executive byline placements in North America and speaking opportunities
- Drive the monthly reports that include global coverage and KPIs, providing updates to senior management
- 8+ years public relations work experience.
- Combination of in-house and agency experience preferred.
- Expertise/knowledge of software enterprise markets, and specifically data management or cloud industry, preferred.
- Extensive experience supporting a comprehensive, strategic media relations program.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize between numerous high-profile projects and responsibilities, solid organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skill in building relationships with top-tier technology and business reporters and editors.
- Experience preparing and supporting executive spokespersons for media interviews.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to achieving results.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in communications, English or marketing.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Public Relations Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US