Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Job Number: 32090
Position Title: Senior Consultant
NEED JD for MF
Informatica is currently looking for a Professional Services Senior Consultant with experience in Data Integration to join our team in Paris.
As an Informatica Professional Services (IPS) senior consultant, you will be responsible for working within the Customer and Account team to address the technical needs of our customers. In the role of an IPS senior consultant, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills are required.
- You will work with large enterprise Fortune 500 customers in all industries, in various countries in Western Europe.
What You’ll Do
- Workshop and Architecture Sessions to get customers started on their Informatica product implementation journey
- Discuss requirements and use-cases with the customer and write the solution design
- Handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Informatica products
- Drive adoption of our technology
- Trusted advisor to customers and partners
- Technical coach to co-workers
- Proficient in main Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) and main RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Postgre, etc.)
- Capable in different programming and scripting languages
- Experienced in data integration, data governance and/or data analysis
- Customer facing experience
- Fluency in English
- Comfortable travelling 25% of the time
- Degree in computer science or computer engineering (or equivalent)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of our platform technologies, like PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality, Data Governance or Informatica Intelligent Cloud Solutions
- Big data and/or Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) backgrounds
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR