Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32098
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Informatica has strategically located Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica products. GCS, India was established in 2004 to support Informatica software deployment during regional installations as well as geographically-dispersed projects. We play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation within customers. We are the frontline troubleshooters, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth. Our technical support team is being ranked #1, continuously for 6 years, in customer loyalty for the Data Integration sector, within the globe.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer with a proven record of accomplishment doing support for Software products (Cloud or On-premise) to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you’ll use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. As an employee with Informatica’s Global Customer support Team: - You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool. - On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena. - Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’ s flagship products like Informatica Cloud, Power Center, Data Quality and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities. – You are someone with high energy and strives for excellence and is known as a resourceful and prodigious technical ability.
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy. - Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. - Applying your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Be part of the support team in Bangalore and help provide excellent technical support experience for global customers.
- Resolve production issues and customer issues in a timely manner and ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
- Should be hands-on enough to do the technical trouble-shooting as well as work with engineering on product discussions.
- Look for continuous improvement by incorporating key learnings and Improve support productivity and metrics over time.
- Should be able to conceive and develop new tools which can aide with complex debugging and automation of repetitive / mundane tasks.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Your Qualifications -
BE , BTech, MCA degree or equivalent technical experience - 2+ years of experience in the software industry (Supporting products on any SaaS platform preferable) - Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice
- Knowledge of Cloud ecosystems like SFDC, Amazon, Microsoft is highly desirable
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux -Experience with Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, XPath, ZQuery, Java, and J2ee Servers
- Any Relational Database experience like Oracle, MS-SQL, and DB2 is desirable although not mandatory
- Data Warehousing fundamentals and Knowledge of ETL and data management is desirable
The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN