Cloud Compliance Program Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32118
Position Title: Principal Project Management
Informatica is the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services is the growth engine for Informatica in coming years. The Cloud GRC team drives the strategy, roadmap, and execution of the Security & Compliance Programs, Risk Management & Governance.
In this newly created cloud compliance PM role, you will help us strengthen the compliance & security posture of cloud engineering & operations teams. In this role, you will:
- Work with Engineering, Cloud Ops, Compliance, Security, and PM organizations driving Cloud Infra & compliance programs, managing the complete life cycle of program you are responsible for
- Evangelize cloud ops best practices, service management, security & compliance across Cloud Ops and Engineering organizations, and ensuring products are built & operated in a secure & compliant manner
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a seasoned Security & Compliance program manager. You have a track record managing large-scale transformational programs. You are willing to work on many different projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable managing fast-paced cloud programs, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
You have strong intrapersonal skills and are able to work between Engineering/R&D, Cloud Operations, Compliance & Security, and Product Management teams effectively and in a strongly collaborative fashion. You possess a unique blend of business and technical understanding, a big picture vision, and the drive to make the vision a reality.
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with background in security & compliance, IT compliance audit management, threat & vulnerability management, cloud operations, service management. Good understanding of the ITIL framework, devops and agile processes is a must.
- Drive Security & Compliance programs from conception to closure
- Develop program roadmap for maintaining existing or achieving new compliance initiatives for Informatica Cloud
- Partner with product management, compliance, privacy, regulatory, engineering, operations, customer support to deliver compliant products
- Define, coordinate, and participate in continuous monitoring management
- Support frequently occurring customer RFP on cloud ops and security inquiry requests
- Partner with cross-functional teams to coordinate and provide evidence to auditors that demonstrate the efficacy of compliance security controls
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 12+ years of overall experience with 6+ years of Program Management experience handling large enterprise scale security & compliance programs
- Experience in successful governance and organizational change management
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required
- Previous IT compliance certification/auditing experience (e.g. SOC2, HIPAA, FedRAMP, ISM, GDPR, CCPA, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Knowledge of secure SDLC & cloud security needs
- Previous experience of Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Strong prior experience in Cloud-based infrastructure software, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Good understanding of cloud IaaS platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Good understanding of IT cloud concepts, including Cloud hosting, containerization, encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, middleware, and applications
- Previous experience & knowledge of ITIL & service management best practices specially in the area of Incident, Problem, Change & Disaster Recovery
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences including customers and partners and internal teams.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships, and establishing credibility with stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Compliance Program Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN