Data Management Consultant
Multiple Locations: Poland • Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland • Tarnow, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland • Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland • Radom, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland • Łódź, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland • Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland • Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Job Number: 32122
Position Title: Associate Consultant
Informatica, a Leader in all 5 Gartner Magic Quadrants in our industry, is currently looking for Data Management Consultants (all seniority levels!) within Professional Services to join our team in Poland.
We’re looking for:
- Associate Consultants (0 – 2 years of experience)
- Consultants (1 – 3 years of experience)
- Senior Consultants (4+ years of experience)
so feel free to apply regardless of where you are in your professional journey!
As a Data Management Consultant, you will be working on deploying Informatica’s products from one or more of our core initiatives:
- Data Governance (including products: Cloud Data Governance and Catalog, Enterprise Data Catalog, Axon, Informatica Data Quality)
- Master Data Management (Informatica Master Data Management, Informatica Data Quality)
- Data & Application Integration (Intelligent Data Management Cloud, Informatica PowerCenter)
What You’ll Do
- Learn everything there is to know about Data Governance and/or Master Data Management and/or Data & Application Integration from the top vendor on the market!
- Install, configure & utilize Informatica’s products for our customers.
- Work with both technical & business stakeholders from the largest companies (including 84 of the Fortune 100) all over the world.
- As you get more experienced – plan & manage projects, estimate efforts, identify risks & react to them.
- Collaborate with other Consultants, our Research & Development and Global Customer Support Teams – an experienced, multinational, great group of professionals!
- Completed or about to complete (and able to work full time) a BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical program.
- No commercial experience required for the entry position (Associate Consultant), 1 – 3 years for the Consultant role, 4 years+ for the Senior Consultant role.
- Comfortable usage of UNIX/Linux shell.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and database systems.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to learn, pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Informatica’s products.
- Experience in Data Governance and/or Master Data Management and/or Data & Application Integration.
- ETL and/or Business Intelligence background.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Capability in programming and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Data Management Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, PL