Senior Salesforce QA Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32135
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
IT Applications department manages the mission critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications includes Salesforce, AEM, Lithium, Jive, Azure, AWS, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM and many more. We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
You will be part of a tightly knit, high-energy IT Applications team. In short, you will never be bored. You will challenge yourself with a wide variety of projects and you will have many opportunities to make a positive impact and grow your career.
The role and responsibilities entail:
- Be responsible for quality and testing of Salesforce applications
- Work cross-functionally with the development team, project managers, business analysts, and more
- Plan, design, develop and execute tests that assure feature functionality and reliability expectations
- Collaborate with your peers on testing practices and strategies
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service clouds and CPQ functionalities.
- Experience testing Salesforce applications in a fast-changing environment with releases / builds occurring frequently (Monthly / Fortnightly)
- Demonstrate ability to Plan, document, evaluate and track and communicate testing results to ensure error free deployments
- Must have experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Ability to work with Product Manager, Business Analyst and Developers in sprint grooming, planning, retrospective meetings, and to provide testing support in bi-weekly release.
- Should be able to quickly understand and interpret design and technical specifications and provide QA time estimates.
- Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects
- Provide timely status updates and identify as well as communicate risks in a timely manner
- Design, create, and document Test Cases based on requirements and other supporting documents.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Zephyr tools
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work and communicate effectively with peers and management, including interacting with a globally dispersed team.
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills. A good team player
- Four-year degree in a technical discipline such as computer science, information technology, or systems engineering
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce QA Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN