Automation Engineer - Python & Cloud
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32173
Position Title: IT Automation Engineer
Informatica is looking for an Automation Engineer for our IT Automation and Governance team. In this position, you will be working with key business representatives across the company to understand their needs and to swiftly translate these into value-add solutions. Additional you will be responsible for building automation workflows, setting up governance across different Public cloud infrastructure, process improvement and ensuring smooth operation of our critical cloud infrastructure. As part of this team, you will get an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Cloud First Cloud Native (CFCN) strategy of the organization.
The ideal candidate should be technically proficient and have passion to support our customers and stakeholders. He/she should find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet is equally adept at and content working independently. The candidate should be able to rapidly understand and translate Customer’s business challenges and concerns into cloud ready solutions.
- Industry recognized engineering, computer science or IT bachelor level degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an IaaS/PaaS role on Public Cloud.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience using Python, Scripting (Bash, Powershell).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using CI/CD and development of pipeline tools.
- Proven track record of delivering automation solutions on Linux & Windows.
Role and Responsibilities
- 3+ years of cloud experience with working proficiency in at least one Public Cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Creating/Managing accounts and services in Public Clouds.
- Experience in Declarative CI/CD.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Hands-On experience in Infrastructure as a code (IaaC) (I,e AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM template)
- Experience in scripting languages Python, Shell Scripting.
- Hands-On experience in source code management I,e git, svn.
- Good understanding of DevOps and DevSecOps.
- Solid Analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in at least one configuration management tool (Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc).
- Experience in virtualization and containerization (Docker etc)
- Sound knowledge on building/working on RESTFul/SOAP APIs and formats(JSON,XML)
- Good to have knowledge on frontend technologies like reactjs, angularjs etc.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Automation Engineer - Python & Cloud
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN