Director, Revenue -Sales Operations, APJ
Multiple Locations: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia • Singapore
Job Number: 32248
Position Title: Director, Sales Operations
At Informatica we have a vision – to create a world where every organization’s data is poised for greatness, empowered to deliver outcomes of unprecedented brilliance, at a scale never imagined. We’ve earned countless awards and recognition including Microsoft Partner of the Year and named leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants. Join our team to help thousands of customers conquer the impossible with data.
About the Role:
The Director, Revenue Operations for Asia-Pacific/Japan (“APJ) is a vital partner to the SVP of APJ Sales and manages critical functions essential to driving growth, efficiency, and productivity. Reporting to the SVP of Revenue Operations, this leader also works closely with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver strategic and operational value to the sales organization.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner closely with Sales Leadership to achieve growth objectives in an efficient and scalable manner
- Track and manage the performance of the sales organization using dashboards and reports in Salesforce ecosystem tools and applications
- Use data to determine go-forward strategies for success and to influence behavior across the team
- Orchestrate and direct weekly forecast and pipeline reviews with Sales Leadership, driving forecast accuracy and predictability against bookings targets through improved sales process, system enhancements and total transparency with executive management
- Oversee the refining and maintenance of sales territories and provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment decisions
- Collaborate with marketing and sales management teams to understand quarterly goals and execution strategy
- Define and drive impactful projects to deliver rapid growth while introducing innovative ideas into the business
- Participate in strategic planning and quota allocation sessions on an annual basis.
- Drive adoption and enablement of sales tools and processes
- Possesses an extremely collaborative yet relentless approach to process improvement and team management to set vision and direction for a significant segment of a business unit and achieve best-in-class results
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership excellence to drive change
- Superior communication skills and high credibility to collaborate with fellow executives internally/externally, to include influencing in highly visible activities that may include representing the organization via media and government interactions
- Ability to contribute strategically and navigate complex situations and market environments to align the organization to corporate strategy and objectives
- Uses long term business objectives and strategy to guide work and direct the work of others
- Motivates and mentors team members via exemplary leadership
- Uses succession planning and knowledge of future organizational talent needs to educate, evaluate, and develop subordinate leaders
- Deep expertise in SaaS, Subscription, and other revenue models
- 15+ years of relevant experience
What’s in It for You?
- Work for a Company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Strong Diversity initiatives
Our goal has been and will always be to consistently build a fun, diverse, and inclusive workforce that enables all team members to unleash their potential. We want Informatica to be place that you can enjoy and call home – apply now!
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Revenue -Sales Operations, APJ
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU