Associate Solutions Consultant
Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Job Number: 32380
Position Title: Associate Solutions Consultant
We’re currently looking for an Associate Solutions Consultant who wants to enter the IT profession after their training/studies or who has already gained some years of relevant professional experience. The role will be based in Germany and will have responsibilities in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
You have a great opportunity to join a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader who helps brands like Tesla, Nike and Daimler leverage their most valuable asset – Data.
Thousands of organisations around the world rely on Informatica for maximising return on data to drive their top business imperatives and fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks.
The Solution Consulting team plays a vital role not only with regards to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as Trusted Advisors to solve our customers’ data problems. This trust is due to the quality products we offer and the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind them with an award winning global support team of experts that are key to our customers’ success.
Our Ideal Candidate
Primarily provides pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex Data- and Application Integration Solutions based on our IICS Cloud Services Platform. Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer Cloud services/applications/solutions. May create detailed design and deployment specifications in the Cloud. May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client. May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation. This is a field pre-sales role that requires travel to customer locations up to, and may exceed, 50% of the time, based on the needs of the business.
Your main responsibilities
- Collaborates with Account Manager to qualify and do discovery around sales opportunities, to influence and develop sales account strategy, and to position technology around competitive threats and alternatives.
- Engages with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and products, effectively communicate the key core value prop and key differentiators, and to confirm Informatica technical viability for the opportunity
- Collaborates with Account Manager to complete Technical aspects of RFIs and RFPs, identifies competitive landscape, expected competitive behavior, and known competitive preferences.
- As the owner of the technical sales process, owns and manages the development, delivery and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection and technical closure with the customer (technical presentations, POCs, demos…)
- Collaborates with Implementation Team and Customer Success to ensure proper handoff from Sales to Implementation Provider (Partner/IPS) or Success Managers.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software, as applicable, of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. contact information, opportunity details, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.)
- Attends and completes in person, on demand, and online enablement for Sales and/or Presales as needed.
- Routinely explains and sells the technical aspects of the solution to customers up to and including large global institutions, including Informatica’s most complex accounts.
- Learns to use a Microservice/AI/ML based Cloud Integration Platform with serverless processing for elastic workloads.
- Concept-level technical knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, DataLake, and/or Application Integration software concepts and products/services.
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Utilizes professional and educational training, along with relevant previous experiences, to gain understanding of customer's decision making process, goals, and business objectives.
- Understands general business and technical context of assigned accounts.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
- An ideal candidate has gained first experience with cloud ecosystems through industry internships or as a student trainee.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Solutions Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE