Associate Solutions Consultant (German speaking)
Job Number: 32380
Position Title: Associate Solutions Consultant
Informatica has an exciting new entry level opening to join our Cloud Digital PreSales Team. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career as a presales consultant in a world-leading software company.
We are looking for people who will enhance our team by bringing diverse thinking, backgrounds, and experiences.
The candidate will be provided with a clear onboarding path, dedicated mentor, and a support community for both product and presales enablement. In addition, you will be part of an amazing presales team who are ready to support and guide you every step of the way.
We are looking for candidates who knows how to collaborate well in a team environment, develop relationships and have conversations with clients about their needs. In this role you will work mostly with the EMEA Digital Sales team and other stakeholders including our presales organisation.
Once you have fully onboarded, your role will help support:
- Cloud Digital Sales Reps with customer engagements
- Map customer requirements to our Cloud solutions
- Assist customers with initial product trials
- Provide remote customer demos and presentations
- Fluency in English (Any other language fluency is Advantageous) Excellent communicator, enjoys speaking, good at articulating ideas
- Passionate about technology
- Inquisitive, self-learner and problem solver
- Team player, proactive, positive outlook
- Someone who exemplifies our D.A.T.A values
We don’t expect you to be an expert at everything. Extensive on-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Job Location: Germany
We are very sociable at Informatica, even while we work from home during the pandemic. There are weekly virtual coffee groups, yoga sessions, social club events, Corporate Social Responsibility activity, and Inclusion Diversity groups.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Solutions Consultant (German speaking)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, DE