Customer Success Manager
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Job Number: 32406
Position Title: Customer Success Mgr
Informatica Australia is a certified Great Place to Work! Join us in 2022. This Customer Success Manager role will ideally be based in Melbourne.
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realise new growth opportunities and lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica provides you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members, a globally diverse workplace and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
Our Customer Success team is one of Informatica’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. Informatica is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer success to join our team.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for driving our customers’ successful adoption of Informatica technologies through proven methodologies for driving their business outcomes. Goal is to drive product adoption and referenceability of Informatica’s customers in turn leading to higher retention and expansion of Informatica footprint. You will also ensure high productivity and help customers derive maximum value from using Informatica’s products, solutions and services.
You will foster strong relationship with IT and Business contacts for these key accounts often at executive levels and become their trusted advisor. You will serve as customer advocate to represent their needs with Informatica’s internal entities including Customer Support, Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales etc. This job will warrant frequent discussions with customers, webinar presentations, periodic status reporting on recommendations on show-stopper issues, milestone achievements and ongoing value realisation. In addition to proactive customer management, you will serve as a key point-of-contact for issues that impact customer success by effectively fielding and resolving challenges during the product adoption journey.
Customer renewals are achieved by driving high adoption through initiatives designed to add business value, dissemination of best practices, fulfilling a trusted advisor role, knowledge of product capabilities and engaging resources from various departments as necessary in a timely manner. You will also work closely with renewals management to help them negotiate and drive renewals to a successful completion.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a team player who strives for excellence. You must possess excellent communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy. You will need to be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes should allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You will be looked upon to set an example for excellent work procedures and practices. You must be passionate about delivering high quality experience to customers, with a focus on continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with Customer Support, Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales etc. to ensure Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage on-boarding process for Informatica’s customers
- Develop and execute customer success plans and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Effectively address customer satisfaction and manage diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Drive periodic customer sessions and steering committee meetings to understand their environment, business needs and culture.
- Document the findings from customer interactions and communicating them to various teams inside Informatica. Align the Informatica Product roll out and customer’s adoption on product features.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: Take proactive approach by reviewing current engagement analytics and forward planning with customers to mitigate potential risks
- Become an evangelist for all Informatica products.
- Track all milestones related to implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of customer's initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
- Design metrics and measures for determining the ROI on Informatica Products by the customer.
- Identify up-sell, growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract.
- Bring together cross function teams and stakeholder to proactively resolve customer pain points
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction in a highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer support/service, professional services, consulting, account management
- Experience managing Fortune 500 clients in the Enterprise Software space
- Demonstrable consultative selling skills
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive level relationships
- Extremely organised with the ability to manage multiple customers remotely
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Informatica’s products is a plus
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc degree(or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-OG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU