Principal IT Service Management
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 32407
Position Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Informatica is looking for a talented, energetic, and motivated Lead – IT Service Management. The Lead – IT Service Management is responsible for development, design, and own application development, provide administration, maintenance, and technical support for Informatica ServiceNow platform.
Minimum 10+ Years of ServiceNow platform experience in an increasingly technical role with specific experience with the ITSM, ITOM, ITAM products and 3rd party integrations and building custom applications.
Plays a lead role in the delivery of ServiceNow Implementation projects and driving strategic change of ITIL solution deployment. Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation, and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key client stakeholders.
- Designing and developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform, including creation and modification of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces, and any other customization required to support ITSM applications - Service Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and CMDB Service Catalog/Portal, SLA/SLM.
- Serve as a technical expert of ServiceNow platform
- Produce accurate and timely communications tailored to relevant audience (Senior Leaders, Stakeholders, Business and End-Users)
- Identify and lead continuous improvement activities in ITSM Process
- Lead the Team of ServiceNow developers in managing/delivering following:
- Ensure proper maintenance, administration, version upgrades, performance issues for ServiceNow application.
- Enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance, and security practices.
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Develop moderate to complex workflows in ServiceNow to automate business processes. Provide subject matter expertise on the ServiceNow platform by understanding technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow
- Administering, configuring, and developing capabilities to implement improvements and enhancements on the ServiceNow platform that aligns with Informatica IT service management policy, process, and procedures.
- Customize and maintain the ServiceNow self-service catalog
- Create script to automate tasks being done in and process automation using Service Now Orchestration
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them, and performs the component integration tests.
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration with various third-party applications and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Deliver detailed TDD (Technical Design Document) for all the solutions worked on.
- Business Engagement
- Work closely with IT team and business users to build requested items using workflows to manage processes from the customer to fulfilment teams.
- Advise business and Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on ServiceNow.
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Certification in ServiceNow Administration and / or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, ITBM modules
- Thorough understanding of Customer support/ITIL/ITSM processes
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experience with leading geographically separated customers and interact cross-functionally on matters that require coordination across the organization and collaborates well with other groups.
- Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team and effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Experience in presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders.
- Ability to capture complex requirements and create high level architectural designs, and build Epic/Story backlog to execute the design
- Strong understanding of scoped applications and custom application development
- NOW mobile experience building custom applications, applets, themes
- Delivered detailed TDD (Technical Design Document) for all the solutions worked on.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Service Request, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Knowledge Management.
- Expertise in Service Portal implementation, administrationand Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Configuring and customizing all aspect of ServiceNow such as UI Actions, UI Policies, UI Pages, Business Rules and events, Access control lists, Client Scripts, Catalog Scripts, Catalog UI Polices, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Events, Workflows and data Imports and exports.
- Set up and administer MID servers based on the target system compatibility for system integrations.
- Develop Systems integrations with ServiceNow using Mid server, LDAP, Single Sign-on and Web-services – SOAP and REST.
- Experience with connecting relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle) and implementing data loads, inbound and outbound API integrations.
- Develop, Implement, and maintain out of the box and custom Tables.
- Experience in implementing and administering out of the box ServiceNow Orchestration features for workflow fulfilment automation.
- Extensive expertise with flow designer and incorporating scripting in the workflow.
- Scripting experience with AJAX, AngularJS, Jelly, CSS, HTML and XML
- Configure record producers to establish relationship among ITSM Application.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal IT Service Management
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN