Regional Sales Director, SLED East
Multiple Locations: Georgia, United States • New York, New York, United States • Washington, District of Columbia, United States • Maryland, United States • North Carolina, United States
Job Number: 32417
Position Title: Director, Field Sales
Regional Sales Director, SLED East
Directly manages field sales portfolio account managers, sales specialists, and/or subordinate field sales management staff, within a geographic, SLED alignment. Accountable for the sales of particular product lines or the entire product suite of the organization, as applicable to the role held. This role uses leadership and sales experience to manage the entire sales cycle and help their team achieve sales objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and manages to a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the assigned territory/region, to be delivered upon by direct report sales staff.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting and delivering on regular quarterly revenue targets.
- Holds self and team accountable for timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Spends significant time with direct reports visiting existing customers and building new customer relationships.
- Develops and maintains relationships with sales process stakeholders within Informatica and develops Partner relationships within the assigned sales region.
- Partakes in quota setting process for team members.
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
- Responsible for nurturing career development, managing performance, and pay discussions of team members.
- Directly manages a team of field sales representatives assigned accounts that are complex in nature. May manage subordinate sales leaders who also have field sales teams.
- Financial targets held by this leader will typically be larger than lesser-scoped field sales management roles. (The size of leader’s quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set and overall business opportunity in the territory managed.)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Uses expert leadership skill in collaboration and prioritization to direct and influence operations and results in the sales region or team(s).
- Adept at setting and driving strategic initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing at higher tiers of the organization.
- Expert-level industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Adept at C-level audience presentations, financial acumen, negotiation, executive presence, and mentoring/coaching of subordinate managers and sales staff.
- Independently determines approach to managing team and daily operations.
- Motivating, positive presence and the ability to lead and compel others to achieve objectives.
- Creates an environment that promotes the identification and development of talent, as well as planning for future talent needs of the organization.
- Expert level functional knowledge in the sale of hybrid software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Sales Director, SLED East
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US