Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Job Number: 32513
Position Title: Solutions Architect
NEED A JOB DESCRIPTION
The EMEA Principal Architect has a strong knowledge of, and ability to position and explain the Informatica Data Management platform. He/she understands technological trends and developments in Data Management and is able to show how this fits in the IT architecture and processes but also understands how Data Management supports Business Processes and Developments and can explain how our capabilities fit in the context of Industry trends like Customer Centricity and Digital Transformation to customers, partners, regional Solution Architects and PreSales.
This important role supports sales cycles with technical expertise and experience, provides regional Solution Architects and PreSales with relevant technical/architectural documentation and assets, on top of that he/she should be able to position and present the Informatica platform to business owners.
To support the EMEA PreSales organiation the Principal Architect actively creates and shares useful information, documents and assets with the team.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Architect
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL