Senior Manager, Online Acquisition Programs
Location: United States
Job Number: 32532
Position Title: Sr Principal Online Marketing Specialist
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Online Acquisition Programs with demonstrated experience to create and execute innovate, performance-driven paid media campaigns that help increase demand. With a focus on driving acquisition growth, you will have experience with SaaS B2B high velocity, high volume digital models & approaches, and a passion for accelerating growth for emerging products.
As a Senior Manager, Online Acquisition Programs, you are a customer-obsessed, growth-focused digital marketer who is equal parts creative and analytically-driven, digital-native, with an exceptionally well-versed understanding of optimizing performance media with the full funnel impact of brand building. In the role of Senior Manager, Online Acquisition Programs, you will develop, execute and optimize paid media programs to increase reach to our targeted audiences and accounts, drive top of the funnel consideration and qualified leads with an integrated cross-channel approach.
Areas of responsibility for the Senior Manager, Online Acquisition Programs include presenting actionable insights with performance improvement recommendations, driving rapid experimentations with closed loop tuning for optimal conversions, and activating innovative approaches to stay ahead of modern marketing technologies and strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, execute, and manage global and regional paid media campaigns while remaining focused on ensuring program performance and an optimized customer experience by monitoring weekly measurement reporting and tracking against assigned goals and business forecast (ROAS, ROI and KPIs)
- Be a media expert, who contributes to the development of media plans including (re) targeting strategies, media mix investments, and program performance.
- Continuously tune media mix to drive maximum reach/penetration across all paid and owned channels, including, paid media programs, organic social, webinars, and website.
- Manage relationships with key vendors and external partners (media agencies, platforms, etc.) to manage the delivery of assets, media buys
- Design a learning agenda with A/B test-and-learn experiments embedded into acquisition programs
- Rigorously monitor both traffic and conversion through the web channel, with agile tuning as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Creative, Web, Corporate Comms, Social, Field, etc.) to build integrated communications plans in support of key launches.
- Leverage multi-touch attribution tools to optimize media mix to ensure performance and pace hit awareness and pipeline growth targets.
- Delivers holistic readouts of KPIs and makes recommendations to address downward trends and surface opportunities to improve engagement and conversion.
- Ensure consistency and scale across priority countries, with a continuous feedback loop with the core team to stay in lockstep on objectives and adjust program investments as needed.
- Stay on top of competitive activity: spend, share-of-voice, and messaging to inform optimization actions – including partnering with the Creative and Content teams to ensure we are driving compelling and differentiated audience interactions across messages and offers.
- On leading edge of best practices and technologies in B2B and modern marketing strategies
- 10+ years in digital marketing including paid media
- Bachelor's, Master's degree or equivalent degree
- Previous experience in B2B, SaaS acquisition preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels across SEM, social, content syndication, and advertising programmatic platforms
- Experienced execution in performance marketing campaigns with the ability to set goals, establish actionable KPIs, and demonstrate measurable results and improved ROAS trends.
- Experienced in multi-touch attribution for measuring lead generation and pipe creation.
- Methodical and highly analytical with metrics-driven, proactively turning insights into action.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of ad platforms, such as Adwords, LinkedIn, Programmatic platform products (SA360, DV360, Demandbase, TradeDesk), DSPs, video, social and native.
- Keen understanding of ad operations, media reporting processes, and QA, including implementation of media platform pixels, UTMs, ad serving essential for campaign tracking and reporting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate findings to executives; comfortable building effective business reviews that story tell with data.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans.
- Must be an organized and motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills who thrives on working in a fast-paced team environment.
- SaaS experience preferred
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your Digital data and insights prowess to develop effective, compelling, and differentiated audience strategies using all available digital techniques, including emerging platforms and technologies.
- Holistic approach to deliver growth in our top-of-funnel lead flow and expand our customers’ and prospects’ positive experience with the Informatica brand.
- Passion for innovation, experimentation, and reinvention
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in consulting role/change agent with mindset to build, experiment and scale
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, with a keen ability to institute structure and operationalize end-to-end processes
- Experience in marketing automation tools (Marketo/Eloqua) and SFDC
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Online Acquisition Programs
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US