Major Account Manager
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Job Number: 32653
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Major Account Manager to join our team in Paris, France.
As a Major Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Enterprise Data Management solutions into Strategic or Enterprise accounts. In the role of Major Account Manager, you will have excellent business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations. Working as the Major Account Manager you must have: strong technical skills to understand Informatica’s solutions; excellent collaboration skills to enlist the support of others; and a strong ability to create and execute account plans.
What You’ll Do
- Be an Informatica ambassador within accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution, and publicizing success stories.
- Achieve or overachieve your annual quota, delivering quarterly on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development areas being an active participant creating opportunities for pipeline generation, developing an effective plan for the accounts encompassing events, seminars, roadmap sessions, etc.
- Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business.
- Track record selling into strategic accounts in sectors like Transportation or Automotive.
- Experience developing installed base accounts and “hunting” for new business and logos in whitespace.
- Exceptional skill in enterprise software sales within an enterprise environment and direct IT solution sales to Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience selling Data Management solutions i.e. Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Governance, etc. would be considered advantageous.
- Experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities to business development and order fulfillment.
- Proven account management abilities and demonstrable track record of account management, account planning, and accurate sales delivery.
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR