Enterprise Account Manager Benelux
Job Number: 32659
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Territory Account Manager with experience selling enterprise software to join our team in the Netherlands.
As a Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling enterprise software solutions and driving incremental license and subscription revenue. In the role of Territory Account Manager, you will develop and cultivate strong relationships within assigned accounts/territory and maximize Informatica’s footprint within them. Working as the Territory Account Manager you must have strong communication, collaboration, and sales skills.
What You’ll Do
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements. Being able to recognize strategic data-driven initiatives and claim your seat at the table to help build a vision to strive for better decisions based on better data.
- Sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision-makers up to and including the CXO level.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s Data Management vision & strategy maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- 5+ years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software solutions.
- Track record of hitting and over-achieving sales targets.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Amsterdam, Netherlands
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Account Manager Benelux
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, NL