Technical Support - Intern
Location: State of São Paulo, Brazil
Job Number: 32666
Position Title: Intern-Customer Support - 4YR
Technical Support Intern
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Informatica is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated intern to join our Brazil team of highly skilled support staff. This position will be supporting our customers in Brazil and Latin America. You will be responsible for providing world class technical support to Informatica customers, partners, professional services team, and pre-sales consultants on any issue with products from Informatica’s portfolio of business solutions.
In this role you will support Informatica’s Cloud Data Integration platform (https://www.informatica.com/products/data-integration.html), in which Informatica has been the leader for 16 years. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain experience across a wide range of technologies and architecture.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for a team player who strives for excellence.
- You possess excellent communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, and diplomacy.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- You are comfortable to work with a wide range of technologies including Windows, UNIX, Linux, and a wide range of databases – particularly Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Ability to construct complex SQL statements.
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner
- You pay attention to detail.
- Awareness of dealing with customer sensitive data, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations
- Be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Your primary responsibilities involve troubleshooting, analysing complex technical problems and working with the customer and Informatica development to resolve technical roadblocks. You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources for resolution in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing customer issues within our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Manage customer support technical issues, including verifying issues, isolating, and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email, and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviour to determine the problem root-cause and to find workarounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting, and resolving product defects.
- Author, edit, publish, and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- Enrolled in a BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- A high degree of analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory.
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of Web Services, WSDL and SOAP.
- A proficient level of experience with C++ and/or Java would be beneficial.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Fluency in Spanish is a bonus.
You can learn more about our company, and our products and services from www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
City: São Paulo
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support - Intern
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JL1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: São Paulo, Sao Paulo BR