VP, Product Management - 360 Solutions
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 32718
Position Title: VP, Product Development
We’re currently looking for a Vice President, Product Management, that will be responsible for driving the vision for this broad, complex portfolio.
Specifically, as the VP President, Product Management will:
- Drive/support a unified portfolio roadmap and go-to-market strategy for Informatica’s 360 Solutions; ensure world-class solutions are delivered to the market on time and on budget.
- Cement Informatica’s position as a market leader in the data management space; grow market share in the domain through growth, expansion, and innovation.
- Serve as a lead evangelist, spokesperson, and public figure for the business; establish deep relationships across the customer and partner ecosystem.
- Collaborate with and present to Informatica’s executive team; communicate business unit metrics, gaps, opportunities, learnings, and progress.
- Establish priorities and drive accountability across products and related functions; allocate investments and resources thoughtfully.
- Enable cohesive communication between technology, product, and go-to-market organizations to ensure alignment with overall business objectives.
- Create business plans and quantitative business models for new go-to-market strategies while optimizing current efforts globally; identify areas for value creation and value capture.
- Promote a vibrant, inclusive, and global culture for members to be creative, feel supported, do their best work.
- Establish organic and inorganic strategy by continuously surveying core and adjacent markets to identify potential opportunities that will in turn accelerate the multi-year strategy and business plan for Informatica
The Person – Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA from a top-tier school is a plus.
- 5+ years in general management roles across multiple business units, ownership for mission-critical product lines.
- 15+ year in Product mgmt. roles collaborating with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customers
- Experience hiring and developing talent, managing a diverse and inclusive team recognized for strong results, intellectual horsepower, inclusiveness, and collaboration, track record of growing diverse senior leadership.
- Experience building and scaling successful enterprise SaaS products and teams in broad, complex environments
- Past experience working with Master Data Management Solutions or Business/Analytical Applications
- Ability to understand the market at large and experience with adjacent markets.
- Track record of success influencing beyond the product development lifecycle; credibility with go-to-market leaders and an understanding of commercial implications of product strategy recommendations.
- Deep transformational experience. An understanding how to engage with companies going through modernization efforts and experience driving these initiatives successfully.
- Advanced communication skills across a variety of audiences; ability to make the complex simple and to win mindshare through storytelling and dialogue.
- An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to provide a competitive advantage that translates into building outstanding products.
- Proven ability to blend business acumen, technical understanding, and knowledge to coordinate requirements from customers and the field into executable product development strategies.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Executive
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Product Management - 360 Solutions
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KS1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US