Location: United States
Job Number: 32723
Position Title: Migration Factory Specialist
The Informatica Professional Services Associate Consultant develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities, typically onsite at the customer's location. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Attends enablement/training classes as assigned by their manager
- Participates in implementation workshops on customer engagements/shadow assignments
- Acts as a team player on billable engagements
- Assists more experienced consultants with project delivery activities based upon learned technologies
- Communicates project status to project lead
- Submits T&E on time as per Informatica and customer policy
- Achieves required Informatica Certifications as defined by the Practice
- Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Knowledge & Skills
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited professional level scope and follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
- Works with team-level impact and collaborates with others to achieve objectives.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses basic problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates technical aptitude to learn quickly and adapts to new circumstances
- Adapts to customer’s work culture and establishes excellent working relationships
- Demonstrates a strong desire to grow both technically and as a professional consultant
- BA/BS required.
- Degree in a computer related field (e.g., MIS, CIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.) preferred.
- Must be US Citizen, Green Card/PR (No work authorization/VISA sponsorship offered on this position)
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US