Director, Partner Alliance - Deloitte
Location: United States
Job Number: 32753
Position Title: Director, Partner Alliances
Director, Partner Alliances
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
We are looking for a Director, Partner Alliances to join our energized team! You will be identifying, creating, and managing key account/business relationships with Deloitte to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities for the company.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Opportunity to impact the BU and influence company level strategy
- Drives the evolution of the global partner ecosystem by expanding commercial reach, opening new markets and ultimately driving channel revenue
- Negotiates and closes large-scale deals for channel business
- Independently determines approach to managing team and daily operations and delivers successfully through direct report senior level staff
- Utilizes empathetic leadership when managing individual contributor Alliance/Partnership Specialists within the organization; this is a meaningful and growing partner sales team
- Accurately forecasts results and opportunities, as well as provide quantitative and qualitative input for strategic decisions
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and prevent competitor advancement
- Builds revenue plans with partners and roll up forecasts, in coordination with company sales leadership
- Holds self and team accountable for applicable timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data
- Uses expert collaborative and empathetic leadership skills to direct and influence operations and results in the sales region or team(s)
- Motivating, positive presence and the ability to lead and compel others to achieve objectives
- Cultivates an environment that promotes the identification and development of talent, as well as planning for future talent needs of the organization
- Excels at setting and driving strategic initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing at higher tiers of the organization
- Expert-level industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives
- Skilled at C-level audience presentations, financial acumen, negotiation, executive presence, and mentoring/coaching of subordinate managers and sales staff
- Thorough understanding of building cutting-edge indirect sales ecosystem with both scale and under aggressive growth targets, while incentivizing the channel to drive revenue in an increasingly cloud-based environment
- 15+ years of relevant professional experience
Nice to Have
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
What’s In It for You?
- Work for a company that’s a leader in everything data and a leader in five Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Robust benefits package: Health benefits, 401K Program, ESPP, Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs and Paid Parental Leave which includes adoption
- Strong Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Be a part of a global team
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Partner Alliance - Deloitte
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US