Senior Deal Desk Analyst
Multiple Locations: United States • San Francisco, California, United States
Job Number: 32812
Position Title: Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Senior Global Deal Desk Analyst
The Global Deal Strategy and Business Practices Team will provide a strategic infrastructure to support all elements of the Informatica business with a keen focus on providing vital support to our sales teams to help them exceed their targets.
As a hire to the Global Deal Strategy and Business Practices Team, you will help enable contract velocity and deal structure guidance to help our global sales team drive revenue. By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to contribute across the full gamut of deal desk topics, as well as gain exposure to broader sales strategy and operational areas. This position will report to the Vice President, Strategic Customer Engagements. You will collaborate and manage related processes and tools, act as the trusted sales guide to execute complex deal structures and terms, think critically and proactively to identify improved processes and approaches, and synthesize information from multiple sources to drive deal execution across all sales verticals and regions.
- In conjunction with other stakeholders, collaborate and recommend best practices to streamline negotiations and improve the customer experience.
- Partner with the field organization to drive large deals to closure, being a one-touch for the field organization, liaising with all organizations cross functionally involved in the agreement process (finance, legal, order management, etc.)
- Be a sales advocate and partner to internal organizations to understand contract requirements, structure, business terms and identify potential risks across opportunities. Enterprise License Agreement deal sizes up to multi-million dollars in value.
- Work to standardize deal structures globally while recognizing local business practices where necessary.
- Develop an in depth understanding of licensing models and recommend contract structures.
- Structure solutions in terms of pricing, value propositions and deal terms on larger, more complex deals
- Review and approve all non-standard pricing requests. Ensure all required approvals are properly obtained and clearly documented. Ensure that all transactions adhere to internal revenue recognition guidelines and operational guidelines.
- Driving incremental revenue by reducing variability and leakage in discounting practices and improving cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Provide consistent RFP responses through pre-defined content and the creation of standardized templates
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Work to help ensure the company obtains its overall goals in regards to profitability, margin and market share across all product and service areas.
- 5+ years of experience in deal strategy and/or sales support team
- Previous sales experience required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse stakeholders across Finance, Sales, Pricing, Legal and drive consensus to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze, model and recommend the best course of action for complex pricing, negotiations, and business situations
- Strong organizational and execution skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Viewed as a resource for advice and guidance by peers and senior leadership
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Elaborate understanding of contractual terms in software agreements and comfortable reading legal contract language
- Proficiency with both direct and indirect sales models is highly desirable
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Deal Desk Analyst
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-NB2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US