Ecosystem Partner Sales Manager
Location: United States
Job Number: 32859
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager III
Informatica is hiring a national Ecosystem Partner Sales Manager, with experience driving revenue with leading Cloud Ecosystem Partners in multi-industries (Healthcare, Banking/Financial Services and Retail/CPG), to execute our partner go-to-market strategy and to cultivate field engagement. The primary objective of the Ecosystem Partner Sales Manager is to generate new pipeline and drive incremental revenue with leading Ecosystem Partners, such as Microsoft, AWS, Google, Snowflake and Databricks. As an Ecosystem Partner Sales Manager, you will be required to expand our relationships with our existing Ecosystem Partners and Informatica field sellers.
Key Ecosystem Partners:
- Amazon Webservices
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive incremental revenue with the top Cloud Ecosystem Partners in your focus Industries.
- Create a GTM strategy by Industry and drive the execution.
- Actively build relationships and alignment with the Infa sellers, sales leaders and their Ecosystem Partners.
- Engage and manage the communication between Ecosystem Partners, Infa Sales and GSI & Channel Partner Sales.
- Reporting and Deal Registration management
- Plan and deliver field co-sell activities to create new pipeline.
Knowledge & Skills
- Sales DNA to drive pipeline and incremental revenue.
- Experience with defining and executing a successful go-to-market strategy with Cloud Ecosystem Partners by Industry.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to represent Informatica as a company to develop and grow relationships with other large global companies.
- A strong understanding of the data management market including topics like Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Security and Information Lifecycle Management and what these topics mean to our Customers and Partners.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Advanced knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Expert-level industry knowledge and understanding of partner organizations' sales process/objectives and the how to enhance partner sales across the company's product portfolio.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Ecosystem Partner Sales Manager
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US