QA and Automation Intern
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Job Number: 32927
Position Title: Intern
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
Informatica is currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated Interns to join our Tel Aviv, Israel team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are a team player who strives for excellence.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- You are comfortable working with a wide range of software, including development tools, build systems, and software deployment tools.
- You have a keen interest in software technologies
- Student in the field of BSc/Msc Software Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Mathematics/Physics from a leading university.
- Minimum 3 semesters left for graduation.
- Availability for 3 days a week- 60% position.
- Writing technical documents - advantage.
- SW development experience – strong advantage
- Experience in multi-disciplinary systems- advantage.
- ISTQB certified – advantage.
- QA Course – advantage.
- Automation orientation – advantage.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: QA and Automation Intern
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: MG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tel-Aviv, IL