French Speaking - Sales Development Representative
Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 32978
Position Title: Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to cover the French market, with B2B sales experience, to join our Sales Development team in Dublin.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for marketing Informatica’s products and/or services by leveraging a multi-channel approach that consists of telephone, email, and LinkedIn - plus other tools - to engage new prospects and/or existing customers.
Working as a Sales Development Representative, your primary focus is to generate discovery meetings with prospects and customers which then convert to qualified opportunities which the Field Sales team drives to closure.
Specifically, this Sales Development Representative role supports EMEA Strategic level accounts which are companies that have annual revenues between $5B and $20B.
What You’ll Do
- Works towards well-defined sales support objectives with an ability to quickly adapt based on results stemming from established processes and procedures for supporting the discovery and qualification of the company’s solution opportunities.
- Applies critical thinking to make recommendations in situations not covered by defined work parameters.
- Collaborates well with others, in person and remotely, to achieve team or individual sales objectives.
- Aspiration for growth distinguished by levels of sales proficiency and technical certification.
- Effective internal and customer communication skills.
- Fluency in French
- 1+ year experience in B2B or B2C software sales.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, MS Office & LinkedIn Navigator
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Driven with a strong desire to succeed and grow your career in sales.
- Target orientated.
- Aptitude for conceptualizing the importance and role data plays in an organization when it comes to the hybrid deployment of software solutions such as Data Warehousing, Databases, and/or Business Intelligence needs and challenges.
- General business acumen coupled with technical context for strategizing go-to-market plans for assigned accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
Nice to Have
- Experience working as field overlay.
- Sales & software certifications.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: French Speaking - Sales Development Representative
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE