Intern - Data Management Consultant
Multiple Locations: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland • Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland • Łódź, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
Job Number: 32980
Position Title: Intern
Fully remote or in our office in Kraków (once it gets re-opened)
Informatica, a Leader in all 5 Gartner Magic Quadrants in our industry, is currently looking for Interns within Professional Services to work as Data Management Consultants in our team in Poland.
Our 1-year internship starts on 1st July! It’s full time (40h / week) during July – September period, 3/5 (24h / week) otherwise.
During this internship, you will be working with experienced consultants on deploying Informatica’s products from one or more of our core initiatives:
- Data Governance (including products: Cloud Data Governance and Catalog, Enterprise Data Catalog, Axon, Informatica Data Quality)
- Master Data Management (Informatica Master Data Management, Informatica Data Quality)
- Data & Application Integration (Intelligent Data Management Cloud, Informatica PowerCenter)
You must be able to learn quickly, work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. You must have strong technical skills, but also be sensible to the business aspect of projects. Communication and other soft skills will be very important in your role.
What You’ll Do
- Learn everything there is to know about Data Governance and/or Master Data Management and/or Data & Application Integration from the top vendor on the market!
- Install, configure & utilize Informatica’s products for our customers.
- Work with both technical & business stakeholders from the largest companies (including 84 of the Fortune 100) all over the world.
- As you get more experienced – plan & manage projects, estimate efforts, identify risks & react to them.
- Collaborate with other Consultants, our Research & Development and Global Customer Support Teams – an experienced, multinational, great group of professionals!
- Enrolled in a BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical program, finished at least 2nd year.
- Comfortable usage of UNIX/Linux shell.
- At least basic knowledge of SQL and database systems.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are a fast learner and can pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
- As a team player, you convince with reliable and systematic work.
- You can communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Informatica’s products.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Data Management Consultant
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, Malopolskie PL