Partner Sales Manager – Cloud Technology Partners
Job Number: 33100
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager II
The Partner Ecosystem team at Informatica is one of Informatica’ s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by partnering with the world’s leading Global SIs, Technology Partners and Resellers to deliver high-value solutions to customer needs. The Informatica partner business is comprised of an ecosystem of partners including the top Cloud Technology Hyperscalers in the market. As the world’s leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management, Informatica delivers comprehensive enterprise data management solutions across the enterprise that include many of the top cloud hyperscalers platforms to deliver a complete customer solution.
Informatica is looking for an ISV Partnership Sales Manager to define our go to market strategy and cultivate our ISV partnerships with our cloud technology partners. The primary objective is to generate incremental revenue through new and existing collaborative partnerships with the top technology partners such as Microsoft, AWS, Snowflake, Google Cloud and Databricks. This is a Singapore based role.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You’re a natural leader with sharp business development, who strives for excellence.
- A positive and proactive attitude is key to building and extending networks in the partners
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills.
- You are systematic and focused in your approach.
- You have experience managing Systems Integrators or Technology Partners.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams, especially with sales, marketing.
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- An understanding of the top cloud based solutions in the market.
- You have advanced problem-solving skills which allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Driving incremental business opportunities with the top technology partners in the market.
- Accurately forecast and execute on revenue commitments.
- Actively engaging in executive meetings to position the Informatica value proposition with partners.
- Travel between ASEAN countries including but not limited to: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, also India and Korea.
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and a minimum of 5 years of experience working in an alliances capacity.
- Ability to define a comprehensive Go to Market strategy with multiple Technology Partners across the region
- Possess a strong background in cloud technology and understanding the economics of cloud selling motions
- A good communicator and presenter, well rounded interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Self-driven, passionate and entrepreneurial can do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working background and experience
City: Parkview Square
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager – Cloud Technology Partners
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-LH1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG