Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Job Number: 33114
Position Title: Software Engineer
DevOps is a key function within Informatica as we grow our business and focus on cloud based solutions. Delivering quality solutions to our customers is our top priority. As part of our DevOps team, you will work with geographically diverse experts as we scale our infrastructure to support hosted environments for our customers.
You will join a growing team and will be responsible for DevOps and Operations for several Informatica products. Our environment uses Agile methodologies and works closely with the Research and Development teams to ensure high-quality, stable environments for our customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure security, performance and high availability of all environments by applying Infrastructure as Code principles.
- Enabling deployment to cloud and on premise environments.
- Create automated Infrastructure administration workflow capabilities by removing bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve upon the development and build capabilities in the team.
- Share your experience and knowledge with other members of the DevOps team.
- Experience with one or more of the following cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- AWS, Azure, GCP, and other cloud-based certifications are encouraged and preferable.
- Knowledge of cloud security and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and cloud architectures, including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
- Understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, SQL, HTTP.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot problems on distributed systems
- Promote DevOps culture, mindset, and best practices.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, and containerization best practices.
- Knowledge of scripting skills in Bash, Go or Python.
- Automate infrastructure as code through Terraform.
- Proficient in Linux Administration (RedHat and or CentOS).
- Exposure to Java environments and microservices.
- Knowledge of Continuous integration tools like Chef, Ansible and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of RDBMS e.g., Postgres. MySQL; Familiarity with NoSQL Databases e.g., MongoDB a plus
- Excellent command of the English language.
- TCP/IP and network administration, VPN, Firewalls is a plus.
- Experience with Spinnaker is a plus.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: MG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE