Director, Product Management
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 33122
Position Title: Director, Product Management
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real- life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
Informatica is the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. Informatica Cloud is the growth engine for Informatica in the coming years with various capabilities involving Mass Ingestion, Data Integration, Application Integration, Data Quality, Data Catalog, Master Data Management among other cloud native microservices. Our industry leading Cloud Mass Ingestion and Cloud Data Integration technologies--along with our partners--have helped fuel incredible growth over the last five years. We are seeking a Director of Product Management to grow our Cloud Platform.
In this newly created role, you will help shape the direction of Informatica’s Cloud Operations that enables us to further our leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market. You will:
- Be the team lead for Informatica’s Cloud Operations Product Management.
- Set the product roadmap and collaborate internally and cross functionally to drive Licensing and Edition Management that delivers a flexible platform for Informatica cloud service offerings
- Work cross-functionally to prioritize and deliver industry leading cloud Security and Compliance that meets the exacting demands of our customers and markets
- Develop and deliver Cloud Operations Analytics function to support the demands for insights, reporting, executive dashboards, and other data resources to support the internal operations of Informatica’s cloud services
Our Ideal Candidate
You have prior product management experience and a deep technical background with cloud operations, cloud infrastructure, analytics, and cloud security and compliance. You feel comfortable being hands-on with complex diverse technology, have a keen understanding of how it can bring value to a diverse customer base, and can expand adoption across different channels and partner ecosystems. You are a cross-functional person who will work collaboratively with product management, architecture and product engineering teams in other product lines, cloud trust, DevOps, GSO, presales, support, pricing and packaging, and strategy teams.
- Work closely with business, product management, and technical stakeholders to understand the delivery requirements of flexible Cloud offerings across Informatica’s global cloud fleet (mutli-cloud, multi-region) and develop and execute Cloud Licensing management roadmap to satisfy those needs.
- Work closely with Security & Compliance PM, GSO, and Cloud Trust stakeholders to coordinate and deliver security and compliance-oriented Cloud solutions.
- Support Sales/Pre-sales in responding to security and compliance RFP, inquiries, and sales opportunity engagements.
- Keep up to date with the rapidly evolving technologies in the Cloud space and understand the relevance and impact to Informatica’s products.
- Collaborate with other product managers and business stakeholders to develop analytics and monitoring to drive a best-in-class cloud first/cloud native platform.
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure seamless operation between components and technologies.
- Work closely with R&D to drive product priorities and ensure the right set of functionalities for an enterprise class, industry leading product.
- Identify needs and develop materials for rapid and effective field enablement.
- Provide content for product collaterals, technical white papers and other material needed to ensure fast and successful adoption of the product by customers.
- Engage with partners to manage product offerings across hosted ecosystems.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for the solution.
- 5 or more years in cloud native service product management or equivalent roles with activity spanning participation in conducting competitive analysis, writing detailed requirement specifications, gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the product roadmap, and authoring technical white papers.
- Strong experience on Cloud Ecosystem (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Prior experience with cloud security and compliance functionality and initiatives.
- Prior experience in driving expansion of an enterprise software product across partner ecosystems and channels and cloud ecosystem.
- Demonstrated success working with external partner teams
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties within Informatica and external partners to deliver a product
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts
- Ability to gather and prioritize requirements, develop detailed requirements, review functional specifications, participate in functional reviews
- Strong technical background with the ability to quickly develop deep product knowledge and communicate the business values to the field and customers
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently; detail oriented
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Willing to travel (approximately 15%) for customer visits and trade shows, as well as visit Informatica offices worldwide
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Product Management
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-CT1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN