Intern - Technical Multimedia Content Development
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Job Number: 33142
Position Title: Intern
Technical Multimedia Content Development Intern
Informatica is looking for a Technical Multimedia Content Development Intern to join our team in Poland focusing on multimedia content deliverables.
As a Technical Multimedia Content Development Intern, you will be responsible for delivering videos, interactive tutorials, quick starts that will help users with our products. You will work closely with product managers and technical documentation team members to prioritize and deliver content. You will work in a fast-paced environment creating multimedia content that is technical, but also clear, concise, and useful.
What You'll Do
- Record and produce videos that describe product concepts and functionality
- Assist in the creation of interactive content that helps users learn our products, such as quick starts and tutorials
- Follow schedules for specific projects, and communicate documentation status to the documentation manager or lead
- Contribute to multimedia doc processes and strategies
- Edit own content for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects Informatica's commitment to quality
- Collaborate with other technical writers and stakeholders
- Must be a university student, currently enrolled
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, video software, or e-learning software
- Experience creating interactive tutorials or demos
- Able to understand customer requirements and incorporate them into the deliverables
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Able to quickly learn technical information
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and follow schedules
- Able to follow established processes and style
- Attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, and owns and acts on quality problems
What Does Success Look Like?
- You use your excellent communication and creative skills to create multimedia content that helps increase customer adoption of products.
What We’d Like to See
- Knowledge of technical concepts like cloud and/or data management
- Experience with content management systems, source control systems, Jira, and Confluence.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Technical Multimedia Content Development
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: MG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, Malopolskie PL