Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Multiple Locations: Kraków, Poland • Warsaw, Poland
Job Number: 33144
Position Title: Senior QA Engineer
Job Title: Senior SDET
You will participate in testing connectors in Informatica software on a cloud platform. You must test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test frameworks and programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools that increase productivity and efficiency.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking at hiring QA engineers to work with the connectivity group, who has a proven record of testing new features, connectors, enhancing QA frameworks, and debugging issues across cloud platforms. You will be responsible for designing test plans, functional and non-functional tests, automation of connectors for Informatica products. You will also be participating in QA automation framework enhancements. You will do a quality check for the enterprise-ready connectivity solution that can work on the Cloud and connects to a wide range of data sources & ecosystems.
- Work with our engineering team to understand the implementation of new connectors.
- Designing functional, i18N, concurrency, stress/longevity test plans, test cases based upon requirements, and Customer use cases
- Participate actively in functional, non-functional, and regression testing activities for connectors.
- Certify connectors across cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP as applicable.
- Automate and plugin the new connectors in the QA automation framework.
- Working with internal teams to better understand use cases and design an effective test strategy
- Working with cross geographical R&D engineering, QA, and IT teams.
- Collaborate effectively with peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems.
- BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science
- 4 or more years of relevant professional experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position
- Experience in test plan creation, testing new features and connectors in cloud platform
- Experience in API and end-product testing – includes functional, UI, stress, longevity tests.
- Experience in Java for automating the features, QA framework enhancements, REST assured.
- Having knowledge and experience in testing NoSQL and other connectors like Kafka, Hive, S3, ADLS Gen2, Snowflake, DynamoDB, cosmosDB to name a few.
- Experience working with OpenStack, Linux/UNIX, Chef, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and noSQL and related data stores.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills.
- Energetic and motivated self-starter.
- Flexible and can do multi-tasking,
- Good working knowledge of the following is an advantage
- Familiarity with cloud ecosystems – AWS, Azure, GCP, and associated connectivity
- noSQL Connectors
- Cloud microservice infrastructures
- REST APIs
- Continuous integration and delivery
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages, and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MJ2
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our DATA values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, Malopolskie PL